Friday 7 March 2014

25 February 2014

I helped my mom take out the washing this morning, all my long pants were in there so I wore short pants (do not try). And ended up running back with half frosted legs (literally).


Yesterday we went to Leeds, 50 minutes from Gargrave by train. my dad and I went to the Armouries Museum. The museum was 5 stories high and full of weapons, past to present.



     
                                                                              TO




                                                         None of this is fake!




For me this was all about how the guns, suits of armour and other things work and how they were built.




            This surprised me because the Romans lived many centuries ago.






I also got to shoot with 2 simulator guns, which were real they just don’t shoot bullets, at a target on a screen.

(the gun was very heavy,10.35 kg)
                                              Bren light machine gun.(should be heavy)




One of many suits of armour.



No comments:

Post a Comment